Oh, my these were delicious! They went fast but be ready to get a bit dirty when you make um! Mouth is watering just thinking about them again...yum!
These take just three ingredients! So simple!
1. One package of Oreos
2. One 8oz package cream cheese
3. One package 12-16oz semi-sweet chocolate
1. First take all the oreos and finely grate them. Mince, mince, mince!
2. Put aside 1/4 cup of oreos for topping.
3. Soften the cream cheese and add it to the oreos and mix.
4. Roll the mixture into 1" balls and place onto wax paper over cookie sheet.
At this point you may want to put the balls into the refrigerator for a while to cool before the chocolate stage.
4. Next, melt the chocolate. Try setting up a double boiler by boiling water in a pot and putting a glass bowl (or pyrex dish in my case) on top. That way the chocolate will not burn.
5. Dip the balls in chocolate. You might try toothpicks here. I didn't have any so I used an icecream scoop. Very messy :D but tasty.
6. Place balls on wax sheet and sprinkle with rest of oreo mix.
7. Place in fridge to cool for at least one hour and then devour!!!