Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

"A Day At The Races"


Since I've shared the "Derby Days" hat, I thought I would share with you Brittany and Trent's shower. I wish I had gotten a picture of the food before we all devoured it! Michelle, Brittany's sister and a bestie of mine, worked extremely hard on all of it and it was FABOO to say the least. And I'm proud to say that ALL the ladies wore hats, many also homemade like mine. WOOT!


That's me on the left, then again with my bestie Michelle, sister of the bride, and on the right is Robin, my sister-in-law. I can't tell you who won the Preakness that day (I was routing for the beautiful dapple gray) but I can tell you that Trent won for best dressed gentleman as he came in full southern regalia; slacks, polo, sports coat, straw hat and cigar!




Here's what most of the men looked like that day. LOL! Thought bubble..."at least Trent got those cool beer mugs..." I Love couple showers but I think that the present opening session is only interesting for the ladies and THE couple. Personally, I love watching to see what people get and Brittany got some goodies indeed, but let's not forget Trent's "Man of Steel" Superman boxers. Brown chicken, brown cow! What a great shower. Great food, great friends. Cheers to Britt and Pitt!

And for those of you who don't know BROWN CHICKEN, BROWN COW...please clicky.



No comments:

Post a Comment