Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

How can you not smile?

I was reading a blog on one of my favorite geek sites, jinx.com, and came across this AMAZING video. Brolo, one of their master geeks says they "are working hard on some epic new stuff. But we still love life. So we preform this song every morning in the development office." Omg win! So here is the video! I just love this guy!



How can you watch this guy and not just grin all over!!!???!!! He makes me smile so big! I have no idea what he is saying but he is so happy! And he has some kind of elemental powers and cogs going on...AWESOME! That's not even mentioning his dancing skills and what a snappy dresser he is. I'm not gonna lie, I watched this like three times today just to feel happy!!! Better than Effexor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment