Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flowers

Since the past few days have been pretty humid and pretty rainy (I guess April showers forgot to check the calendar..) I thought I might share some of the beautiful flowers I inherited in my backyard when we moved in about two years ago! I especially love the double peonies as they are SO hard to get this big.

Peonies, Roses, Azaleas & Irises!

After getting some great pix of the peonies all abloom, I took some inside and risked the wrath of the kitty (I've lost more than a few flowers to Ophelia) by putting them in some water and setting them out. Unfortunately, I also brought in some ants that love the flowers so much, as well. LOL!



I just absolutely LOVE this color of pink! It reminds me of cotton candy, pink lemonade, tutus and everything spring!













No comments:

Post a Comment