Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009


So it's been a while!! But things are going great. Chad and I are officially (well, almost) Mr. and Mrs. Blake! I say almost because I was supposed to be able to change my name last week but of course the wedding certificates didn't come in the mail until the day after I was off. Anyway, October 3rd went off with, well, very few hitches and the actually wedding day was mostly stress free and one of the most wonderful days ever! It was gorgeous out, the leaves were bright and I was surrounded by those I loved! What more could I ask for? How about a night of gettin' down on the dance floor!! Oh, and that's me driving up to Alvamar with my wedding dress wrapped in a sheet and piled on top. (Mom had to get a pic!)

Life has started to settle down a bit. It's wonderful to actually live in my own home! Scout loves her big back yard and has already dug a hole under the inadequate chain-link. Guess what we're building this spring! She gets to go with me to Lawrence every day where my mom picks her up and takes her home to play with Cassidy, her big, furry brother. No point in her staying by herself. I have to say the the drive is hard, not so much in the morning like you might think, but in the evening when I need to get home and make dinner.

We are thinking of expanding our family soon. I know what you're thinking and don't get too excited. I've got it in my head that I want a cat. I just feel like this big house needs something and since we don't need a baby and think a little fuzzy one might be just the right fit! I will keep you updated.

Things to look forward to:

1. Wedding pix!
2. New kitty?!?
3. Thanksgiving at our house
4. Christmas!!!!
5. Painting the bedroom?
6. Planning the new front garden layout
7. Vacation to New England!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment