Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wow. What a crazy couple of weeks. After falling in love with what I thought was "home" and coming to terms with the fact that it was not right, Chad and I decided to regroup and approach our house hunting in a new way. We let our realtor pick out all of the houses, and even though we had seen them all on the web site, having her bring us there showed them in a new light, especially when it came to THE house!

I had hated it online but as soon as Chad and I walked in we loved it. We just had our inspection today and will close on the 18th! There's no big surprises and we get a flooring allowance so I'm already searching the Internet and begging Chad to take me tile and carpet shopping. Measuring the windows, checking the drawers, picking out welcome mats...it's so much fun!!!

Next, I've decided to become an advisor for lia sopia, a jewelry company that sells from a party setting. I really never imagined myself doing something like this but I love the jewelry and am going to jump on a chance to make some extra money for Chad and I while having fun and getting pretty things in the process! My first party is on the 11th as a hostess and I need to get 2 more bookings for myself from that party to start my own business off! We'll see how it goes!

Last, and definitely not least, I'm finally getting a chance to not only get my tech's licence but actually work as a pharmacy tech. Renee will be leaving at the end of July and I will get to take her place! I'm very excited even though it means passing a national certification and a training program at work. It's a big step up and a huge step toward my larger goals in healthcare!

No comments:

Post a Comment