Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dog Daze!

On our anniversary, Chad and I took Indy and Scout to their favorite spot, the dogpark! We shot a lot a pix of the pups that day including some of the below, so I thought I would catch you all up on these little hellions (Halloween costumes coming soon!)

I especially LOVE the big one in the middle. Sorry it is so fuzzy, but it came from my phone. I just adore when the cuddle u
p like that!. Too precious!




Indy turned one on the 15th of October officially but I messed up and thought it was the 8th so we celebrated that day and he and Scout both scored with cupcakes! He's pretty big, about 55lbs, not as big as he could be for his breed but compared to Scout (a GSP runt) he is ginourmous! What he lacks in discipline he makes up in sheer joy and sweetness! Scout, who is now about five we think, has officially become the calm dog. She is full of princess sparkles and warm yumminess love for everyone! All in all, they make a great pair, and even when I think Scout is about ready to rip out Indy's throat if he doesn't leave her alone, then they settle down and take a cuddly nap together. Oh, to be a dog!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment