Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Heather's Vlog

I would like to try and share a daily LULZ so here is the first one:

I don't know if any of you are familiar with Heather Campbell and her Vlog. If you are then you should already know how awesome it is, if not, you're probably wondering why it is a vlog. Well, Heather is a vampire. She also happens to be Kelly of "Shoes" fame best friend. Now, if you haven't seen "Shoes" you must have been living under a rock because it's been a huge meme for five years now. It's called the internet. Welcome. Clicky here to view for nostalgia or educational purposes. Anyway, I wanted to share one of Heather's videos with you, especially one that I find very funny as it involves one of my other favorite vampire themed entertainments: NSFW



Heathers youtube channel is heathercampell666



No comments:

Post a Comment